Sometimes after a long day of work you just need to get home and make yourself a super easy and refreshing meal. This is it! With its sweet coconut flavor, the lemon grass and the shrimp it makes the perfect combination for a little indulgence that’s super healthy and does not leave you feeling heavy. So let’s make this delicious dinner you speak of!
You will need:
- cocount milk
- broth (any you’d like)
- odon noodles
- peppers (red and yellow will add color)
- fish sauce
- soy suace
- Heat broth in large saucepan. I use a cast iron wok (it is fantastic!)
- Add coconut milk and wait until it boils.
- Add noodles, verges and shrimp, add lemon grass.
- Taste of with soy sauce, fish sauce, salt and pepper.